This event is co-hosted by Aon’s Women’s International Network and Pride Alliance, together with AIG’s Women and Allies and STEP employee resource groups.
Our guest speaker Simon Fanshawe OBE, will be moderating a panel on the 'How and the Why' we are driving change for diversity in the financial services industry. The panel will include:
- Antonia Belcher, Founding member of MHBC LLP
- Erik Johnson, Corporate Development Manager, Pioneer Underwriters
- Annika Symonds, Chief Administrative Officer, Global Retirement & Investment Practice, Aon Hewitt
- Andrew Tunnicliffe, UK & EMEA Strategic Advisor, Aon Risk Solutions
- Anthony Hope, Chairman of the Board of Directors, AIG Europe Limited
- Nerissa Naidu, Global Head of Strategy, Global Business Services, AIG
You will hear from Antonia Belcher on her personal journey to achieve acceptance in the workplace, and Simon Fanshawe OBE will provide his expert insight into what is happening and what companies can aspire to achieving.
This will be followed by networking drinks and nibbles, where you can meet each other and the speakers in an informal setting.
And of course you can move on to the Link Networking afterwards