Link celebrated its official launch on 26th March 2013. We had a fantastic panel focusing on the business case for Diversity and Inclusion (D&I). On 12th April 2018, to celebrate our 5th birthday we return to the Great Hall at Aldermanbury, once again guests of Insurance Institute of London.
The Link committee and our excellent volunteer team are excited to invite you to join us as we reflect on the last five years and look at current trends and how they may impact our industry.
First we will get a retrospective of the progress made in our industry over the last 5 years, exploring the impact from an LGBT+ perspective and hearing from people at different stages of their career.
We then welcome one of our keynote speakers, Mx Pips Bunce, who will introduce the topic of Gender Identity and Expression.
We shall then look to the near horizon and speculate on how current trends in the LGBT+ community may impact our industry and future workplaces.
- Paul Jardine, XL Catlin
- Karen Graves, SCOR
- Pips Bunce, Credit Suisse
More to be announced soon.
By the end of this event you will:
- Understand the progress in D&I made by the insurance industry over the last 5 years.
- Hear personal accounts of how this progress has impacted insurance professionals in various stages of their careers.
- Understand the concepts of Gender Identity and Expression and how to support friends and colleagues.
- Discuss the next steps for the LGBT community and any challenges for the insurance industry.