Emma Freeman, the leader of Swiss Re mental health group, Pathways, has kindly offered to run an introductory mental health awareness session for members of Link.
We will cover:
- How to spot the early signs of a mental health problem
- Feel confident in helping someone experiencing a problem
- Help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others
- Help stop mental ill health from getting worse
- Help someone recover faster
- Guide someone towards the right support
- Reduce the stigma of mental health problems
12:30 Session Starts
14:00 Session Ends
Bring your own lunch. Tea, Coffee and water will be provided.
Note: There are only 15 spaces: first come, first served. If it's successful and there is enough demand, we will try and run another later in the year - so don't hold back from adding your name to the waitlist if you don't get in this session.